A four-day bus tour across the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, funded by the Department of Health & Health Promotion council in Philadelphia to educate African American & Latina Women to live healthier lives with Type 1 Diabetes. to highlight the campaign, the client brought in international fitness star, award winning talent, SHAUN T – known for P90X & INSANITY.
What We Did
- Latino Connection had oversight of all Latino media relations, outreach and event management.
- Event Management which included oversight of relationships with hotels, vendors, transportation company & others
- Bilingual Registration check-in tables for Attendees, ViP’s, Health Partners & Media
- Putting together 6000+ swag bags (t-shirt, water bottle, reusable earth bag)
- Latino Media Relations with print, digital, social media, radio and television
- Find real life people (talent) with type 1 diabetes to feature in campaign
- Over 2500 people attended outreach events. Participants left feeling confident they can liver healthier lives, despite being diabetic.