We are hiring a self-motivated Health Project Manager with experience delegating up to 20 team members. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other project managers and project leads to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. The job requires some overtime hours, especially around end-of-month deadlines. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Lead coordination of health related events and logistics.
- Provide strong leadership of the assigned health projects.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Effectively managing and reporting on the projects in line with the objectives, timeframe and budget
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Identify issues and offer solutions.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Other duties by assignment
- 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Experience in health industry, healthcare initiatives or wellness programming preferred
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control.
- Ability and willingness to manage project implementation.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organization skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Traveling as needed
Hourly Rate: Ranges on experience; up to $15 an hour
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
Latino Connection is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran or familial status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.